Top HR position for growing multinational company
Competitive Compensation Package
About Our Client
Our client is a global market leader in the agribusiness industry, with operations in over 15 countries.
- Act as change agent in managing organizational changes such as restructuring and organizational development.
- Lead the end-to-end HR function from recruitment, talent development, to termination.
- Take care of and resolve employee relations / industrial relations issues.
- Act as a strategic and tactical business partner by advising the line managers, senior management, and stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge and experience of relevant HR policies and procedures
- Knowledge and experience of the best practices on recruitment and selection methods, performance management, talent management, and organizational development.
- Experience in managing a team
- Experience in leading projects and implementing new initiatives
- Minimum of 5 years as an HR Manager
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as an HR professional
- The ability to inspire and motivate people
- The ability to identify employees development and training needs
What's on Offer
- Top HR position for a growing multinational company
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Dynamic and exciting work environment