About Our Client
Our client is one of innovative media companies in Indonesia.
- Develop and implement HR strategies aligned with the overall strategic objectives of the company.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing all HR related issues accordingly.
- Develop innovative recruitment process to ensure they have the right people within the company
- Supporting the business needs through the development of its human capital.
- Develop and monitor the overall HR strategies, systems and metrics across the company.
- Develop and nurture a positive working environment.
- Develop and manage the right environment to develop and nurture the employees.
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
The Successful Applicant
- Proven working experiences as HR manager for at least 5 years
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics.
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element.
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Able to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Able to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
What's on Offer
- International exposure
- Start-up environment
- Building HR from scratch