One of leading health tech companies
Significant opportunities for development
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading health-tech companies in Indonesia.
The key responsibilities of HR Manager
- Develop and implement HR strategies aligned with the company's objectives
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievance or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current & future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of its human capital.
- Develop and oversee its HR strategies and systems across the organisation. \
- Develop a positive working environment to boost the employee engagement
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Compensation & Benefits: develop strategic compensation plans, align performance management systems with compensation structure and monitor negotiations for employee's benefits
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout HR management.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven working experience as HR manager for at least 7 years.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Extensive knowledge of HR systems & Databases
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop HR department staff members.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the executive management team that provides overall company leadership and direction
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices and experience working with a corporate employment law attorney.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources recognition and engagement programs and processes.
- Evidence of the ability to practice and coach organisation managers in the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organisational management skills.
What's on Offer
International exposure and attractive remuneration.