- Top HR position in the company
- Will be working in a multinational company and exposure to expatriates
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational shoes and insoles factory that focuses on B2B business.
As an HR Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing end-to-end HR function, including but not limited to, recruitment, payroll, labor law, etc.
- Managing the relationship with the labor union (industrial relationship)
- Communicating and retaining relationship with disnaker
- Working closely with the general manager for strategic decisions
- Aligning with the company's vision for expansion and development strategy
- Implementing labor laws and land acquisition laws within the company
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate must posses:
- English language ability is a must
- Minimum 7 years of previous experience of working in shoe, garment, or similar industry
- Minimum 3 years of managerial position
- Understanding and updated with the current labor laws
- Ability to create and implement new company policies to ensure the smoothness of manufacturing process
- Understanding of shoe and garment industry
- Previous experience in change management and expansion plan is an added value
What's on Offer
The candidate will be working as a top HR position in a multinational company, where he/she will be able to work directly with the expatriates to grow and build the organization.