- International working culture
- Competitive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a conglomeration native to their country of origin with a variety of business. They are currently launching their new business unit in Indonesia on retail property business.
The first HR hired for the retail property business unit, you will be responsible for handling the full-spectrum of HR, comprising of manpower planning, recruitment, compensation & benefit, training & staff development, industrial relations, and employment legislation.
First, you will make sure that the company complies to Indonesian employment legislation and statutory requirements in order to warrant staff welfare. As part of the new business unit launch, you will partner with leadership stakeholders, develop sound understanding of business vision and mission, and come up with strategic initiatives to support the growth. Capturing market conditions will be your main role as you move toward strategic practices.
The Successful Applicant
In order for you to be successful in the role, we are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree or other professional qualification in Business Administration/Human Resources Management
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience as HR Manager in fairly mid to large sized organization
- Sound knowledge of end-to-end HR practices, including knowledge of the local labor union law and industrial relations matters
- Effective leadership and interpersonal skills with growth and commercial mindset to attract competent candidates in joining the company's quest for rapid growth
- Fluent in English
What's on Offer
An opportunity for you to work in one of the largest conglomeration within complex organizations, you will have the authority to kickstart its new business unit in Indonesia.