- Well established and rapidly growing company
- Top HR position in company
About Our Client
Our client is a well established local player in the mining industry, with operations in multiple areas in the Kalimantan region.
- Lead and manage the Human Resources function including handling policies, procedures, and coordinating in the areas of recruitment, organizational development, training, performance management and industrial relations.
- Design and build HR systems, procedures, and policies
- Develop, improve and drive HR programs and initiatives according to corporate objectives.
- Find solutions on the issues of human resources to support achievements of company targets and act as a business partner to the senior management.
- Identify needs in training, recruitment, talent development, and other HR functions as necessary.
- Maintain harmonization with labor unions and union representatives, and handle all community and external relations matters.
The Successful Applicant
- Prove experience in the mining industry both on-site and corporate
- At least 8-10 years of HR Management experience
- Sound know-how of and experience in the application of HR concepts, processes and instruments
- Solid practical experience and knowledge of all HR functions.
- Solid experience in handling industrial Relations, community relations, and external relations matters and managing day to day HR Operations.
- Experience in supporting and developing various business functions from an HR perspective.
- Excellent people management and leadership skills - in recruitment, training and development, coaching, conflict management and performance management
- Strong leadership and maturity
What's on Offer
- Well established and rapidly growing company.
- Competitive benefits package
- Top HR position reporting to senior management
Quote job ref
+62 21 2958 8858