- Top HR position for the Indonesia business
- Work for a well-established global company
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established global player in the chemical and Oil & Gas industry
· Work together with the country Head and the department heads to plan the succession for the key roles with a fully compliant, strategic but pragmatic way to sustain the business operations continuity and further development. Implementation the actions including recruiting internally or externally, as well as other actions.
· Lead the regional employer branding and other recruitment projects with pilot run in Indonesia
· Lead the team to recruit and select the quality candidates within the timeline and budget. Participate in identified key positions interviews.
· Manage the industrial relations including addressing employees concerns, working with the Union closely, and being well informed of related legislations and market trend.
· Led the CLA bi-yearly bargaining. Define the negotiation strategy, align with stakeholders, and conduct the negotiation to achieve the expected results with the support of the Operations leadership.
· Plan, organize, and assess activities to engage employees.
· Led the local benefit harmonization to ensure global/regional alignment, market competitiveness, and cost effectiveness via a well planned and pragmatic way.
· Communicate global compensation and benefit policies (like leveling, bonus) in a clear and timely manner. Contribute to global and regional C&B policies forming by data submission and sharing market practices as well as local related legislations.
· Support the key organizational changes by providing local perspectives and HR views. Led the people changes to ensure proper communication, full compliance, and proper process to balance both business and employee needs
· Peer coach or support local business leaders on organization and people issues. Provide both fact based analysis and HR views to support business decisions.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 12-15 years of HR Management experience as an HR Generalist for an MNC
- Proven track record in implementing and localizing regional and global HR projects / initiatives in Indonesia
- Proven track record in HR Business Partnering and HR Operations
- Experience in the Oil & Gas, Chemical, Energy, or Manufacturing industries in a multinational corporation
- Strong leadership and management experience
- Excellent English speaking a communications skills
- Willing to travel to site
- Strong background in Industrial Relations, HRIS, C&B, and Talent Development
What's on Offer
- Work for a well established global company
- Competitive salary benefits and career development opportunities
- Top HR position in Indonesia business