- Excellent career development opportunity
- Top HR position in multinational company
About Our Client
- Lead and manage the Human Resources function including handling policies, procedures, and coordinating in the areas of recruitment, organizational development, training, performance management and industrial relations.
- Developing and maintaining the company culture
- Develop, improve and drive HR programs and initiatives according to corporate objectives.
- Find solutions on the issues of human resources to support achievements of company targets and act as a business partner to the plant manager.
- Identify needs in training, recruitment, talent development, and other HR functions as necessary.
- Maintain harmonization with labor unions and union representatives.
The Successful Applicant
- At least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, or Professional Degree
- At least 8-10 years of HR experience in strategic business partnering in either a multinational or local working environment
- Sound know-how of and experience in the application of HR concepts, processes and instruments
- Solid practical experience and knowledge of all HR functions.
- Solid experience in handling industrial Relations matters including negotiating Collective labour agreements and managing day to day HR Operations.
- Experience in supporting and developing various business functions from an HR perspective.
- Excellent people management and leadership skills - in recruitment, training and development, coaching, conflict management and performance management
- Conduct yourself with high integrity and have an open, collaborative communication style.
- Strong leadership and maturity
What's on Offer
Top HR position in multinational company
Competitive benefits package
Excellent career development opportunities
Quote job ref
+62 21 2958 8858