HR & GA Manager - Pasuruan
HR Plant Manager
About Our Client
Our client is PT PQ Silicas Indonesia, the country's leading silica based chemical manufacturer. They constantly think of their customers, with continuous improvement and dedication to produce best quality performance materials for your daily consumption, and unwavering commitment to constant innovation through research & development.
The successful candidate will:
- BE BASED IN PASURUAN, EAST JAVA, INDONESIA
- Develop and deliver the HR strategy for PQ Silicas Indonesia site consistent with business objectives.
- Develop and implement PQ Silicas Indonesia HR policies and procedures for all employees.
- Ensure Pasuruan Site operators within Indonesian legislation.
- Manage Company/union discussions/consultation/grievances and provide a lead role in Company /Union negotiations.
- Monitor labor conditions including working climate on the plant, benchmark this against other companies in the region and ensure Pasuruan Line Management and the PQ HR function are aware of any circumstances that need attention.
- Provide a lead role in PQ Silicas Indonesia communications.
- Coach and develop managers in skills required to improve effectiveness of employees
- Identify and deliver training programs for all employees.
- Liaise with external bodies e.g. Department of Manpower and with the Local Community
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you should have:
- Degree level qualification (University Graduate)
- Human Resources qualification
- At least 7 years experience in HR field
- Experience of working in unionized environment
- High level of communication skills
- Excellent English verbal and written
What's on Offer
This is an exciting role for energetic and business driven HR Generalist to collaborate with the internal stakeholders in driving HR initiatives & changes in the country.