Crucial role in development of a big local company
The top HR position in the company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading local conglomerate operating multiple business units. This role will cover the growing plastics manufacturing business. This company has grown substantially over the last past years and is currently looking for a Head of HR who can drive this growth further.
This is an excellent opportunity to play a leading role in a well-established, yet growing company. Responsibilities of this position include:
- Advise senior management on (strategic) HR matters
- Defining and building the right company culture and employee mindset
- Design, develop, improve and drive HR programs and initiatives
- Assess and develop the management staff
- Identify needs in training, recruitment, talent development, and other HR functions as necessary.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following experience, knowledge and skills:
- At least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, or Professional Degree
- At least 10-15 years of HR experience in strategic business partnering in either a multinational or local working environment
- Sound know-how of and experience in the application of HR concepts, processes and instruments
- Solid practical experience and knowledge of all HR functions (from C&B, Performance Management, to IR)
- Excellent people management and leadership skills - in recruitment, training and development, coaching, conflict management and performance management
- Conduct yourself with high integrity and have an open, collaborative communication style.
- Strong leadership and maturity
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package
- Working for a well-known local conglomerate that is a market leader in the industry
- Leading role that will influence the company's short-term and long-term growth from an HR perspective.