- Senior leadership position
- Part of a reputable international brand
About Our Client
Our client is an international leading retail chain in fashion and lifestyle category with a strong presence in Indonesia and global market.
- Lead HR department to support the organizations human resource compliance and strategy needs by driving and implementing effective HR strategies that support business objectives
- Work closely with Management and collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organizations goals and strategy related to staffing, recruitment, retention and talent management & development.
- Oversees the administration of HR programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Assess and drive best practices for hiring and talent management programs and initiatives.
- Conducts analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organizations human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system
- Ensure the organizations compliance with labor law and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Manage knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Develop plans for compensation and structuring benefit packages, health and safety, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven track record in leadership position to drive and lead end-to-end Human Resources department including partnering with senior business leaders to align business objectives and human capital strategy
- Strong business acumen and strong understanding of the business and priorities and ability to think the big picture for the organization and how to tactically achieve them through effective HR
- Strong understanding of Indonesia Labor law and Company Policy. Strong skill in Industrial relation, Labor Management and ability to resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances. Mitigating risk in relation to employee and work employment.
- Solid foundation in HR operations and employee services for large headcount organization with sound knowledge in Organizational development, Compensation & Benefits, and Talent management including change management to drive changes
- Experience in matrix organization and cross-cultural environment
- Strong process-oriented mindset combined with strategic commercial thinking
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to lead and drive the Human Capital department for a leading and reputable international retail brand to build a stronger presence in Indonesia.