HR Director (FMCG)
About Our Client
Our client brings efficiency to supply chains in some of the globe's most challenging environments, offering unmatched personal service, a global footprint and customized capabilities in developed countries and emerging economies alike. With its regional headquarters located in Singapore, the company is currently seeking to employ a talented HR Director to drive the continued success of its business and that of its customers.
In this position you will be:
- Leading, delivering and maintaining effective HR services to support the achievement of the HR strategy.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- To be successful in this role, you will possess the following experience, knowledge and skills:
- At least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, or Professional Degree in any field
- At least 15 years of HR experience in business partnering in a multinational environment
- Sound know-how of and experience in the application of HR concepts, processes and instruments
- Excellent people management and leadership skills - in recruitment, training and development, coaching, conflict management and performance management
What's on Offer
- Global Company
- Career Development