In House Distribution Manager (Cibitung-MNC)
Guaranteed career progression
Good remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned fashion retail company and has been a market leader in the retail fashion industry in Asia and the rest of the world for decades. The company also has an established offices in many parts of the world and looking to expand their operations in Indonesia.
- Handling Indonesian customs clearance, dealing with any troubles, identifying root causes for the troubles, and carrying out countermeasures.
- Conducing Stock-take at warehouse (schedule work plan, monitor progress, edit inventory data, countermeasure for inventory loss).
- Making the logistics budget by half fiscal year and enhancing accuracy of the budget, while communicating with corporate planning and merchandizing divisions.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge and experience about Indonesia customs regulations and importing documents/process. It is highly evaluated if he/she has dealt with apparel import.
- Experience as a distribution manager in Indonesia, who lead and developed logistics team members, and made outstanding achievement in some logistics projects.
- Working experience of dealing with the logistics company
- Background in retail business or EC business would be advantage.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
What's on Offer
- Guaranteed career progression within the company
- Very good remuneration package offered to successful candidate
- Opportunity for international trainings