- Drive Digital Transformation Innitiative
- Work closely with CTO and other internal stakeholders
About Our Client
Leading Financial Services (Insurance) company in Indonesia.
- Develop the technology strategy and roadmap based on an analysis of organizational needs, market trends and capability mapping.
- Manage and deliver process, technology and cultural change initiatives across the organization.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders and other relevant parties to review and prioritize business cases, project proposals, and business or technical requirements to optimize the technology development plan.
- Validates designs concept prior to the development or operational and ensure the design align with the business objective and the organization's enterprise architecture standards and principles.
- Consider risk factors such as cyber hacking and business continuity in the solutions and technologies across the enterprise.
- Evaluate regularly the challenge faced, effectiveness of project/ initiatives, improved and act to mitigate the risks where necessary.
- Track and report to Management how overall programs are implemented, services delivered and support the findings with objective data including statistics, research, and objective evaluation tools.
- Manage team member and organization development, including performance management, retention and succession planning.
The Successful Applicant
- Min bachelor's degree in IT/System/Business Analyst major.
- Min. 15 years-experience in IT strategy, system architecture, design and implementation with hands-on experience of complex project management.
- Has related Professional Certificate will be an advantage.
- Experience in Life Insurance Industry will be an advantage.
What's on Offer
Leading a Digital Transformation within Financial Services (Life Insurance) with one of the big player in Indonesia.