Head of Tax - Big MNC Company
Key commercially focused role
Leading the tax function for the organization
About Our Client
Our Client is a multinational Manufacturing company, with strong presence locally as well as globally. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Finance Controller who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulation within time frame
- Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
- Provide innovative tax planning and review complex tax returns
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Coordinate accounting staff and assess their performance
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
- Maintain tax balances on general ledger
- Prepare all tax paper in regular basis and handle all information data requests
- Plan, direct, and execute various tax projects
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree in Taxation preferably from reputable university
- A minimum 5 years of experience in Taxation
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual
- Excellent commercial awareness and analysis skills
- Strong communication in English for Regional reporting
What's on Offer
- Great and clear career track within the company as you will have regional exposure to leverage knowledge and exposure.
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation.