- Attractive remuneration package
- Newly created position
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company which business runs in the retail Food and Beverages industry sector. Currently, they are recruiting for a Head of Supply Chain position to become part of their business growth.
- Responsible for the whole Supply Chain management processes, such as purchasing, planning, operation, logistics, warehousing, etc.
- Work closely with other divisions (internally).
- Maintain good communication and relationship with vendors.
- In charge of vendor management process and negotiation with vendors.
- Oversee the purchasing process of goods, for example food items and non-food items.
- Lead and develop the team.
- Identify problems and come up with solutions to maintain smooth work-flows.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or other relevant fields.
- 12+ years of professional working experiences preferably in the Food and Beverage or FMCG industry sector, with Management level experience.
- Strong leadership skills and interpersonal skills.
- Great analytical skills.
- Fluent in English (both oral and written).
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Newly created position.
- International working environment.