- Save Job
- Email Job
- Reporting to the CEO.
- Professional and international culture.
About Our Client
A visionary, and forward-looking local conglomerate is looking to hire a trusted professional to be hired within their CEO Office team. They have diverse business within both the conventional and emerging tech space.
Reporting to the CEO directly, the selected candidate is required to lead by example, and they are expected to become a key contributor to the growth and development of the business. Other responsibilities include:
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time and being able to communicate well with all stakeholders (business functions / business units).
- Identifying and developing impactful end strategies that contributes to GROWTH of the company.
- Detecting issues and investigating issues in order to create continuous improvement.
- Managing multiple stakeholders and to get their buy-ins from them in order to initiate the strategies approved by the CEO and other directors.
- Understanding the business, and compiling and presenting all information, and making recommendations for improvement.
- Presenting to the directors, owners and other shareholders, and ensuring that the strategic business plans are successfully executed.
- Participating in building opportunities, recruiting, training and mentoring team members.
- Proactively introducing new strategies that fits the requirement from the clients.
- Investigating value propositions associated with the product whether it is a new product or through expansion of products.
- Partnering with various stakeholders to evaluate and identify specific areas in need of improvement.
- Providing insights into investment, delivery timelines to promote sustainable business growth.
The Successful Applicant
Because of the highly competitiveness of the process, this role is only opened for candidates with excellent communication in English and Bahasa, and has worked in reputable companies. To seize the opportunity to work for this highly dynamic client, you should be/have:
- University graduate major from Tier 1 University only.
- You are expected to be a generalist, with strong experience in commercial, finance and operations.
- Minimum of 25+ years working experience in reputable If you have prior experience in international consulting firm equip with operational experience, you may be considered.
- Ideally, you have a combined experience working in multi-national global brands and domestic company (public listed).
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Strong business acumen, self-motivated, excellent interpersonal and adaptability, energetic and result-oriented.
- Humble, ability to negotiate and influence multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent time and project management skill with the ability to coach and mentor.
- Proficient in team management, in both a remote and on-site model with global teams.
- Excellent strong team management and leadership skills.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders whether they are located in Indonesia or overseas.
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package and the opportunity to contribute to a reputable brand.
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career and the exposure to work with diverse industry coverage.
- Executive Search
- Sub Sector
- Consultancy, Strategy & Change
- What is your area of specialisation?
- FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
- Contract Type
- Consultant name
- Imeiniar Chandra
- Consultant contact
- +62 21 2958 8832
- Job Reference