Head of Strategy & Analytics - Global FS
Dynamic environment to nurture career
About Our Client
Regarded as one of the top global consumer financial services provided with robust presence in Europe and Asia. With offices across 11 countries, 55 million customers worldwide, and 75,000 employees, this is a great opportunity to work with one of the top international company.
As Head of Strategy & Analytics, you are responsible in driving analytic insights of their products across multiple cities in Indonesia.
- Be fully responsible for analyzing local data and able to extract insights on different cities. The approach you make needs to be hyper-local based on the data and analysis crafted.
- Be expected to achieve better hyper-local planning activities across cities based on solid data. Also, you are expected to craft a quality and timely report that standardizes across cities, and do root cause analysis and gap analysis of condition in each city.
- Analyze local data and be able to deliver insights while at the same time create structured planning and reports.
- Be expected to be strategic, understand the human nature and behaviour and strategies to influence them while enjoying the experience of communicating and growing with partners.
- Mentor members and other divisions regarding the importance of data-driven and hypothesis-driven approach in getting things done.
- Lead a team of up to 15
The Successful Applicant
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Must be strong in all MIS aspects (analytical, reporting, desk & field).
- Good in written and spoken English
- Strong analytical skill Data Mining and Statistical Analysis, Collection & Application scoring. A must in Collection Strategy experience with KTA experience, credit card Unsecured portfolio.
- Experience in strategy and consulting is a plus point
- Able to make key business decisions or provide solid recommendations based on data & analytical thinking
- Self-starter and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Financial Services background a huge plus
What's on Offer
- World class team
- Dynamic environment to nurture your career
- Executive position under their analytic division