Right hand of CTO
Lead from the ground up
About Our Client
Come join one of Indo's pure start-up to build and scale it's tech team and product from the ground up. One of the fastest growing E-commerce player backed by premier VCs.
The Head of Software Engineering will be tasked with building and managing a team of 30-50 developers. Working as the right hand man of the CTO, you are tasked in the crucial role of building new product and applications, maintenance of existing system, and producing new scalable technology.
- Provide strong technical leadership and build autonomous teams
- Oversee work to strategically plan, design and develop solutions critical to line of business
- Contribute to technical architecture decisions and lead efforts to build and maintain a highly scalable software platform
- Mentor technical team and provide career development and professional growth of our amazing engineers
- Contribute and evolve our culture to enable flawless execution and win against all competition
The Successful Applicant
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Besides having the below technical requirements, we are looking for a profile that can embrace working in a dynamic, fast moving environment. We are looking for someone that can push our team, and at the same time able to push themselves as well.
- At least 8 years of experience building software or applications in prominent tech company or start-up
- Must be a believer in Agile and Lean methodologies and have experience in evolving them at scale
- A track record of highly influential technical and leadership achievements, strong and current technical contributions Excellent understanding of algorithms, data structures, performance optimization techniques, and programming in OOP
- Familiar with cloud infrastructure i.e Amazon Web Services, DigitalOcean
- Good understanding in a wide range of database/datastore (MySQL, Postgres, MongoDb, elasticsearch) and their differences
What's on Offer
- Work among the management team to influence and execute the direction of their technology from the ground up.
- Implement new platforms and systems that are designed to scale its existing products