Head of Sales (Indonesia) - Cyber Security Solutions
Opportunity to be part of an exciting new venture
Global opportunity to increase brand power
About Our Client
My Client is a renowned global consulting company specialising in the Cyber security space - and released a strong cyber security software to compliment their overall business. The ideal candidate will be managing the software sales of the organisation.
The ideal candidate will also have experience in Cyber Security for the mid/large enterprise.
- Creating a holistic go-to-market plan for products, ensuring clarity on the product's commercial objectives and target audience, as well as, clarity on deliverable from each function (marketing, logistics, sales, care, market readiness etc)
- Hit Quota targets by achieving revenue (Channel and Direct), partner recruitment and direct customer acquisition objectives
- Accurately forecast and achieve monthly, annual and quarterly quotas
- Manage partnerships with VARs/SI, MSSPs and other resellers as well as Direct Customers
- Complete partner account plans that meet exacting standards
- Develop support structures, capabilities, and processes.
- Deploy CRM for Indonesia to integrate with global sales operations
- Attract, hire, on-board and develop a Sales team in Indonesia that can acquire and service a growing number of Channel partners and Direct Customers
- Lead and coach the sales team by example getting them reliably to targets
- Monitor the performance of partners and coach them to increased success levels
- Overseeing and strategizing the development of marketing plans and materials
- Developing support structures, capabilities, and processes
- Partnering with customers to understand their business needs and effectively communicating the company's value proposition via relationships, proposals and presentations
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate has a successful track record in a similar role/business and is at ease in an environment of comparable size and complexity. Direct experience in managing sales via KPIs, monitoring, planning, and identifying weaknesses or breaks in plausibility is desired. They know how to win new clients.
- A minimum of 7 years sales and marketing experience - preferably with a background in IT/Cybersecurity, Channel, SaaS and technology
- Experiences in these four areas: Go-to-market, Channel or Product Marketing, Product Management and Sales
- Proven leadership and track record of hiring, managing and driving high performing sales teams for more than 3 years
- Demonstrated experience recruiting and growing SIs/VARs and MSSPs ideally selling Cyber Security software into Mid-Market and Enterprise customers
- Track record of results-oriented sales and partner management that sets and achieves metrics for partner recruiting, enablement, opportunity generation, revenue.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the workings of reseller, systems integrator and consulting ecosystem for cyber security in Indonesia and the region.
- Additional experience in Direct Sales through Inside Sales teams for the Mid-Market is an advantage.
- Experience with CRM
- Excellent English
- High energy with desire to make a positive impact and a high attention to detail
- Resilient mindset
What's on Offer
Excellent career advancement opportunity in the Cyber Security Space