Head of Sales - Electronics
Handling top-of-the-line products
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest companies within the consumer electronics and industrial project based sectors, the company owns a wide range of products from low to high end of products from various in-house brands development and through M&A. The holding company has combined turnover of more than $40 billion.
- Plans and develops sales strategies and/or market penetration strategies and brand awareness for designated key end-users to achieve approved individual revenue and profit goals
- Ensure achievement of regional sales and conversion targets.
- Responsible to heading all sales departments on all channels
- Plan, develop and execute all targets within the area and channels;
- Managing all channels and therefore creating synergy between the channels;
- Develop the current team and subsequently lead them to the maximum efficiency & capability in accordance to the company's values;
- Develop and achieve targets as defined by the regional guidelines by monthly, quarterly and annually;
- Responsible on the P&L of the department.
The Successful Applicant
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has good experience and knowledge in both consumer electronics and industrial sectors. You must be able to communicate in English. This role is based in Jakarta, and only looking for Indonesian nationality.
Other key requirements include:
- 8-10 years of working experience in sales more specifically in both channels & multiple areas;
- Undergraduate degree;
- Prior knowledge on the industrial companies with ability on maximizing commercial AC & corporate sales;
- Prior experience on the general & modern trade on the consumer side;
- Independent individual who are self-motivated and able to understand the required actions to achieve targets;
- Able to make critical decisions including being a team leader;
- Computer literate;
- Commercial and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Flexibility to travel around the region to meet potential and current clients;
- Excellent presentation skills and strong analytical skill.
What's on Offer
- Handling top-of-the-line products;
- Leadership exposure;
- Good career progression.