Head of Risk and Compliance - Financial Technology
Pioneer in the market
Part of a decision marker team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial technology company in Indonesia. They are part of a bigger organisation and has international partnership which supports their business significantly.
As the Head of Risk and Compliance, you need to have the relevant experience and network with government stakeholders.
- Analyse trends in the market, related to their business model.
- Analyse risks that might occur related to products of the company.
- Reviewing company's products and business plan and ensure that it complies with the relevant regulations.
- Develop compliance procedure for all division in the company.
- Network and liaise with public and private stakeholders.
- Investigate possible fraud or any other suspicious activity and behaviour which could be a risk to the company.
- Support Board of Directors in business development.
The Successful Applicant
You need to have relevant experience in Risk and Compliance, preferably in Financial Technology or related sector.
- Bachelor Degree, master is a plus.
- 6 - 8 years relevant experience in risk and compliance role, preferably in financial technology sector.
- Good problem solving and dispute resolution skills.
- Has good network with Bank Indonesia and OJK and other government stakeholders.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and passion in new technology.
What's on Offer
- Be part of an innovative organisation
- Be part of decision marker team
- Pioneer in the market