- Fast-paced working environment
- Exciting job with great scope for growth
About Our Client
We are currently partnering with one of Real Estate start up in Indonesia.
- Offer strategic guidance on the establishment of Technical Design standards, and philosophy.
- Establish communication paths to resolve possible design issues, provide guidance and align with the project requirements.
- Guide designers, review concept designs and infrastructure designs against the program requirements, scope of work, specifications, guidelines during design phases and construction phases for all technical components of the program.
- Ensure compliance with statutory, administrative, and regulatory requirements by laisse, direct and oversee the design progress form concept models to final and construction implementation, including assisting and providing support to the design consultants during the permit procedure related issues with public entities.
- Planning and directing, collaborating and communicating with the relevant stakeholders
- Control-monitor-provide-technical support on every design stage of programs.
- Control-monitor-provide technical support for construction issues and reassure compliance to project specifications and requirements.
- Develop reports, possible alternative design considerations as needed.
- Strategic development and growth of the Design Management service line, including business plan development and P&L responsibilities
The Successful Applicant
- 35 to 45 years of age with extensive experience in Design Management and Project Management of interior and hospitality projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Urban Planning or equivalent from reputable university.
- Excellent communication skills, including report writing and presentation skills.
- Organised and self-motivated.
- Prior experience in leading multi discipline teams.
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous.
- The chance to really impact into the operational decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems.