Head of Product
Manage teams of top engineers & PM
Flat hierarchy organization
About Our Client
One of Indo's leading "Financial Ecommerce", our client is backed by international investors and connections with Silicon Valley. Currently looking to expand their operations across Indonesia.
As a Head of Product, must have experience in team management and executing product development from scratch. Essentially, your target is to help reach the company to a new level of height. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Be the primary driver of your product's planning and execution
- Research, analyze, define product features and you create metrics to measure the impact of your product to the company
- Write the specs of new features and enhancements
- Come up with product road map and rally other people to join your cause to realize your product vision. You are expected to be able to prototype your vision to convince others if necessary.
- Work with engineers, designers, ops, sales, legal and even external partners to make things happen
- Assist the CEO in liaising with board of directors and potential investors in terms of product
The Successful Applicant
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Must have experience in building web/mobile based products, any digital/start-up industry. If you have experience in the FinTech world would be a huge plus.
- Passionate in data-driven product development and has excellent analytical skills to process the data
- Has prior experience as a software developer or UX designer a plus
- Has prior experience in consulting a plus
- Must have prior experience in product development in a tech company
- Detail oriented, strong planner and very organized
- A strong driver to make things happen
What's on Offer
- Manage a team of top engineers
- Flat hierarchy organization - flexibility to influence projects and team members
- Driver of your own product