Head of Product - Social Impact Startup
Spearhead product strategy
Build product team and its culture
About Our Client
We are Indonesia's largest social commerce platform. Our product is simplifying traditional commerce and marketplace, allowing resellers across the country the visibility and scalability to reach wider consumers. Our goal is to help millions of resellers across Indonesia, and provide them the right tools and platform to help their business.
We have raised multiple rounds of funding and is backed by leading SE Asia VCs such as Jungle Ventures, Alpha JWC Ventures and other investors. We are based in Bandung, with near possibility of opening up our Jakarta office soon.
Our Head of Product directs and oversees the organization's Product strategy and execution functions, in collaboration with the other CXOs. If a fast-paced startup environment, learning about consumer usage and behaviour, and complete ownership of deliverables excites you, we would love to have a chat with you.
- Develop product strategy and ensure the entire company understands the vision and direction for the product
- Establish key performance metrics for our reseller and end-consumer experience across all platforms.
- Develop long term strategies and products to improve them.
- Translate product strategies and collect insights from various sources and research to develop continuous actionable improvements to drive growth and improve reseller and end consumer experience
- Demonstrate excellence in every stage of the product cycle - product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, product development, analysis and learning
The Successful Applicant
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Required skills: project management, data analysis, market research, and product development
- 5+ years' experience with strong technical or product expertise including the ability to manage multiple Product teams
- Direct experience with large scale e-commerce platforms, with a focus on logistics in a mobile web and native mobile application environment, and strong data analytics background
- 5+ years' experience leading high-performance team in fast-paced organizations and environments
- Strong ability to collaborate with C-level executives and across broad organizations including technology, marketing, sales, operations, and finance
- Demonstrated experience launching new products in high growth markets
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or business or related fields
What's on Offer
Join an exciting growth stage startup and welcome the opportunity to build their product(s) fit to market: leading, growing, and establishing key matrix, standards, and culture within the business.