Head of Product Marketing (ASEAN) - Global Healthcare Imaging
Manage ASEAN region
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognised leading provider of eHealth & Digital Imaging solutions
The incumbent of this role will be responsible for managing the client Imaging products portfolio including CR (Computed Radiography)/DR (Digital Radiography)/HCF (hard copy film)/SCF (screen film) and developing the overall plans/programs to assist and contribute to the achievement of the ASEAN Imaging business and marketing objectives. This role requires sales experience to understand the products and their markets in the ASEAN region, as well as training and market research techniques.
1. Develop business and marketing plans for assigned products/brands, including pricing strategies, sales plans and implementation strategies.
2. Oversees market research and analysis, promotions, public relations and advertising associated with assigned products, and assesses their success against the plan. Responsible for budgetary compliance and profit.
3. Coordinates regularly with sales, engineering and global solution management on design, distribution and product specifications/changes as needed.
4. Develops and coordinates the details of launching process in ASEAN for the assigned products and go-to-market strategies.
5. Provides critical intelligence by translating industry trends into compelling business strategy. Develops research methodologies to meet objectives.
6. Prepares production of appropriate materials for awareness and lead generation. These include identifying clear market messages, best practice, strategy, collateral and sales tools, presentations and demo tools, white papers, competitor info, and related industry info
The Successful Applicant
5+ years in Healthcare marketing/application/service domain, or direct clinical experience in Radiology environment.
Strong knowledge of Healthcare market in ASEAN.
- MBA or other advanced degree is a plus
Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork abilities
Knowledge of marketing, sales and services processes
Excellent communication, presentation and coordination skills
Ability to travel for extended periods nationally and abroad
What's on Offer
- Multinational Exposure
- Planned travel, Training and Conferences