Head (or VP) of Business and Strategy Ops - Fin-Tech P2P
Reporting to the CEO / Founder.
Strategic level position
About Our Client
Have you thought about accelerating your career in an innovative Fin-Tech company where you will be working in a fast-paced, demanding yet rewarding company? Do you see yourself as a self-starter with experience in building a team, and is ready to roll up your sleeves and making decision together with the founders and the senior management team? If you are passionate about finance and technology, ready to work in a team, and has background in both commercial and strategy and operation within a start-up technology-based companies, this might be the opportunity for you.
Our client is looking to bring on board a highly-seasoned Head of Strategy and Operation for their Fin-Tech (P2P business) which is already at Series A. You will be reporting to the CEO and other co-founders, and will be managing the largest team in the organization. Eventually, you will be expected to grow the business. Other responsibilities include:
- Project management: lead and manage multiple projects in order to maximize the revenue and streamline the operational process within the organization.
- Reviewing and optimizing processes, documenting them to ensure the growth of the business.
- Monitoring and developing KPI with the rest of the team.
- Establishing and developing external partnership deals to accelerate growth.
- Formulating, introducing and implementing new strategies to drive company's performance to the next growth stage.
- Heading up the largest team, which will be responsible to onboard customers, support (payments, fraud and compliance, and collection).
- Planning, and overseeing marketing initiatives and strategies.
- Executing a strong internal and external communications with all stakeholders, and managing communication and delivery between the commercial and operation and the engineering team.
- Accelerating and scaling up the business through defining and measuring operational and revenue driving KPIs.
- Working very closely with the product team to improve customer experience journey.
- Being involved in the financial planning and budgeting of the organization.
- Collaborating with other team to determine ROI to optimize marketing dollars spent.
- Overseeing the CRM by collaborating with other teams.
The Successful Applicant
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and ideally, you will have in-depth knowledge of working for tech-based firms in Indonesia, and has strong track records of building or running successful businesses, especially within the tech-world.
This role is only opened to Indonesian who had experience working in the local market, with preference in the e-commerce / start up background / large team management. Excellent English communication in both verbal and written is a must.
Other requirements include:
- At least 8 years of working management in technology based companies, start ups + Fin-Tech would be highly preferred + consultancy background with strategic role will be highly preferred.
- Exposure in business development, operation, managing large team is ideal.
- Master degree, or MBA from a top tier business school are optional, but Bachelor's from related degree is a must.
- Experience working in other countries will be highly preferred, please highlight in your CV which regional assignment you have/had.
- Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assesses, recognize and reward performance.
- Drive and hunger to achieve results, entrepreneur mindset.
- Independent, self-starter, initiative, and the ability to work in fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Excellent business acumen, analytical skill and willingness to be hands-on, and work within tight deadlines.
- High commitment, confidence, motivation and flexibility.
What's on Offer
Besides being part of a company which experience tremendous growth, other offers are:
- Excellent remuneration.
- Experience to be part of a newly set-up company in Indonesia with clear vision and mission.