- Exciting job with great scope for growth
- Fast-paced working environment
About Our Client
The company is a leading tech-start up company. They are in the midst of a massive expansion and to support their track records, they are seeking for a Head of Office Facility Manager.
- Work to serve all users in relevant to Office Facility Management scope of work either domestic or international offices
- Prioritise security, safety, health & welfare concern in all aspect of office environment without compromise especially the compliance to its protocols
- Manage the overall general affair of all offices both domestic and international to ensure that all activities are executed properly as planned & budgeted
- Oversee & guide implementation of all fit-out projects and its budget for tracking and execution of agreed and approved plans
- Work closely with Finance, Procurement & People Operations team on regular basis to align P2P process and office/people welfare program
- Monitor & control to optimise all office administration including but not limited to office event/administrative & logistics, facility & asset management, welfare benefit, hygiene and sanitation, security & safety
- Collaborate with key users cross-functionally to help validating demand requirements and deliver results
- Conduct inspection of all office facility as part of facility maintenance QA/QC review for sustainability
- Manage & develop a proactive team with ownership that care to the facility & empathise to serve people
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum bachelor's degree with at least 10 years work experience in Managerial position
- Industrial engineering background with Project Management skill is preferred
- Strong understanding of design, engineering & property related function & needs
- Have experience in leading, developing and growing teams
- Good track record of cross-functional leadership and partnership
- Fluent in both in Bahasa Indoensia and English
- Detail oriented
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous.
- The chance to really impact into the operational decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems.