Head of Marketing
Be part of a global e-commerce business in high growth mode
Key strategic & analytical role based in Manila
About Our Client
Global e-commerce business experiencing and driving growth across Southeast Asia, with Philippines being one of their key markets.
Position in Manila based.
Head of Marketing will be responsible for:
- People leadership & performance management
Define marketing strategy and plans for the Philippines platform
Build and develop the team across all marketing disciplines
Set goals and define KPIs to track team effectiveness, review and analyze all key marketing metrics
Report business progress with quantitative data regularly.
- Drive Branding & Campaigns
Plan and execute marketing campaigns for branding and market growth
Manage and drive user acquisition within existing and new channels, through both online and offline methods
Identify and work closely with 3rd party agencies to support marketing plans
- Business Strategy and Awareness
Deep knowledge of various marketing channels and collaborate with Business Intelligence to develop new marketing strategies and customer insights
The Successful Applicant
- Has held a managerial role in marketing or managed a marketing division within a larger organization for brand, or campaign management or partnerships.
- Prior team management experience, ideally a minimum of 3 years in a leadership position
- E-commerce or internet business experience
- Analytical & numbers orientated
- Business acumen
- Integrity & work ethic
What's on Offer
This Head of Marketing role is key to the growth of the Philippines business therefore if you are looking to make a large business impact through strategy & leadership, please apply!
There is a competitive salary attached to this Manila based position.