Head of marketing - Start Up
About Our Client
With more than 15 million mobile devices downloaded across Southeast Asia, our client is a well-known technology brand across the region. Known for their dynamic culture, be part of a diverse team that can shape your experience in the emerging market, all while wearing t-shirts and jeans on a casual Friday!
- Support and manage the development and planning of the marketing strategy in order to achieve the targets;
- Lead and develop digital online marketing strategies;
- Manage Client's e-communications;
- Manage suppliers and ensuring the project delivery is on time and according to budget;
- Organize Market Research and report the result to the business;
- Write press release/Blogs/Case Studies;
- Liaising with a range of stakeholders, sales team, suppliers, customers and vendor partners;
- Assist the Regional Head of Marketing in executing the marketing plan according to budget;
- Manage the social media channels;
- Monitor campaigns against KPI's, and to be fully aware of trends and analytics.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business Management of Marketing/Entrepreneurship;
- At least 6 - 8 years of experience in the relevant field;
- Fluency and ability to write in Bahasa Indonesia and English;
- A strong knowledge of Marketing practices;
- Proficiency in using MS Office tools, such as Word, Power point and Excel;
- Good team spirit;
- Well organized;
- Good leadership skills;
- An excellent administrative skills.
What's on Offer
With offices across Southeast Asia, get ready to explore our business and meet new people across the region. Additionally, our young and dynamic culture is a place known for exciting collaboration looking to shape and change the technology scene.