Head of Marketing - Global Technology Company
About Our Client
With office presence across 10+ countries, our client is looking to bring on board Head of Marketing (or Brand) who can lead the overall branding strategy across Indonesia. If you are you looking for a new challenge which will allow you to work for a recognizable brand, this will be an opportunity to grab!
Reporting directly to CMO, the selected individual will be responsible to lead the branding and marketing activities in Indonesia, and to ensure both short-term and long-term target is being met. Other responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing marketing plans that are aligned with global brand strategy local strategy.
- Developing solid brand, and campaign strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Managing PR, communication and digital content strategy (not limited to be involved directly if required).
- Creating a focused approach on long-term sustainability in building the brand in its own category.
- Gathering market data, consumer insights and competitive analysis from multiple sources.
- Annual budgeting, managing the marketing investment plans, and to ensure everything is in line with global and regional guidance and strategy. Accountable for the budget forecasting.
- Responsible for product marketing and product management activities, including the launch and go-to-market activities
- Localising global marketing campaigns when needed, and driving digital campaign activation.
- Delivering short-term and long-term business targets by providing operational, sales and strategic people leadership.
- Building a high-performance organisation through developing and retaining high performers within the business.
- Optimising the marketing mix and touch point strategy through digital, and other off-line media when needed.
- Driving branding innovation to meet the business needs, and actively involved in growing new targeted customers.
The Successful Applicant
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has an in-depth knowledge in branding and consumer insights within the retail, FMCG business or technology sector. Furthermore, you will be hands-on to personally drive and grow the revenue. You must be able to communicate in both Bahasa and English, and to seize the opportunity you should have:
- University graduate major in a reputable university; post-graduate degree is a plus.
- At least 6 years of working experience in a marketing role with branding/digital/campaign exposure, within an international fast-paced companies.
- Good leadership skill, be a team player and is able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrating ability to prioritise work in order to achieve the given target.
- Expert in the digital marketing, social media will be preferred.
- Entrepreneur drive, hands-on, and excellent presentation skill.
- Track records of delivering results in complex and dynamic environment.
- Strong regional knowledge of the marketing and branding, and clear understanding.
- Complete fluency in both English and Indonesian, spoken and written as well as strong business acumen, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure.
- Strong alignment with sales, with a focus on marketing efficiencies.
- Flexible and adaptable to work in a high-paced growth environment.
What's on Offer
This is a rare and interesting opportunity for someone with great entrepreneur skill. In addition to that, other offers include:
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career.
- Be a key driver of the branding in Indonesia.