Head of Marketing - Financial Services
Be part of the leading Financial Services company
Exciting Career Opportunity
About Our Client
One of the leading Financial Services company in Indonesia which has grow rapidly in the past few years.
Our client is looking for a Head of Marketing with experience and exposure in handling financial services end to end marketing for both offline and digital marketing channel.
- Proactively develop comprehensive marketing activities to leverage business development activities following company's and OJK policies
- Be able to develop strong understanding of performance of the products to support continual optimization of marketing, sales and product strategy
- Actively identify new business opportunities and come out with innovative marketing strategies such as campaign, partnership, branding, communication and among others
- Perform market research to find the most successful marketing strategies, advertising campaigns and sales strategies within Financial Services industry
- Produce annual budget and monthly reports regarding marketing analysis to ensure best practices, optimize marketing strategies around profitability goals
- Handle offline and digital marketing activities, communication and branding for the company
- Strong data management and be able provide strong management skills to implement our strategic sales plan by considering sales models
The Successful Applicant
- 8-10 years working experience in Financial Services industry.
- Bachelors Degree in Business/Management/Marketing MBA is preferred.
- Excellent in communicate Bahasa and English, present and influence business partners and clients at all level of organisations
- Strategic thinker and goal-oriented individual that able to identify new business opportunities, preferably has experience in building sales pipeline
- Has the ability to optimise marketing strategies around profitability goals and has experience in managing P&L.
- Strong data management. Be able to provide strong and visionary management skills to implement strategic sales plan by considering sales models, understanding the application of technology and setting priorities in a climate of finite resources.
- Experience in market research and business analytic; integration with market and product knowledge, to develop successful marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, sales strategies, and public relations efforts.
What's on Offer
- Career growth in company
- Chance to work in a top leading financial services company