Head of IT
F&B Retail business.
Transforming offline to digital business.
About Our Client
Are you one of the self-starters who is passionate with technology, and innovation is passionate about F&B business? If you tick all the boxes, our client is looking to bring on board a highly-seasoned technology expert for their business venture within the F&B space.
Working very closely with owners, our client is looking to bring on-board open-minded entrepreneurs with strong track records in running successful technology-based businesses as they are planning to digitalize and transform their offline retail business across 25 branches.
Reporting to the owners, you will be responsible to act as the expert in technology. Eventually, you will be expected to step up and be the head of the business should all the milestones have been achieved.
Other responsibilities include:
- Building and scaling an end-to-end system, product and process from scratch to live.
- Hiring, motivating and leading a team of technical experts, including software developers and system administrators.
- Managing the development process for the system using modern technologies (AI, Machine Learning).
- Managing and overseeing sophisticated, multi-location data center environment.
- Setting up and monitoring the major IT projects, budgets, priorities, standards, procedures and other related works.
- Setting up effective strategic IT planning and oversight of IT performance.
The Successful Applicant
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and ideally, you will have in-depth knowledge of Indonesia, and has strong track records of building or running successful businesses, especially within the tech-world.
Other requirements include:
- At least 5 years of working management in technology companies, start ups,
- Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assesses, recognize and reward performance.
- Drive and hunger to achieve results, entrepreneur mindset.
- Independent, self-starter, initiative.
- Excellent business acumen, analytical skill and willingness to be hands-on, and work within tight deadlines.
- Experience in handling the network/infrastructure as well as development.
- High commitment, confidence, motivation and flexibility.
What's on Offer
Besides being part of a company which experience tremendous growth, here are other perks:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Opportunity to be part of an established F&B Business.
- Exciting challenge.
- Rare opportunity to be the head of the business.