Head of IT Security
Competitive and flexible benefits
Great opportunity in a fast growing shared services centre
About Our Client
A fast growing tech start up with more than 2000 employees all across the global is growing exponentially and currently looking for a Head of Security.
- The Head of IT Security will act as the authority for the development and enforcement of organisation security strategy, standards and policies, and has ultimate responsibility for ensuring the protection of corporate information.
- Guide the design and continuous improvement of the IT security architecture and IT Risk Maturity Model that balances business needs with security risks.
- Be an advisor to the board and top executives on all security matters and sets directions for complying with regulatory inquiries, legal and compliance regulations, inspections and audits.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Must have at least 5-10 years of experience in IT Security.
- Must have experience in establishing the organisational IT security vision, strategy and underlying IT security initiatives or programs
- Must advise senior management and key stakeholders on information security matter.
- Head of IT Security must be an inspirational and influential leader, who displays sound judgement and decisiveness in ensuring that corporate information is well protected and secured.
What's on Offer
This Head of IT Security role will be based in Manila & will receive a highly competitive salary, for a newly created position to support our global client's IT security initiative across APAC.