Head of IT Risk & Security
World class colleagues
About Our Client
Work with one of world's largest and most established bank. With offices across 70 countries, this is the opportunity to expose yourself among best-in-class professionals.
As Head of IT Risk and Security, you are responsible for establishing and maintaining a corporate-wide information security management program to ensure that information assets are adequately protected. This position is responsible for identifying, evaluating and reporting on information security risks in a manner that meets compliance and regulatory requirements, and aligns with and supports the risk posture of the enterprise.
- Manage security incidents and events to protect corporate IT assets, including intellectual property, regulated data and the company's reputation
- Define and facilitate the information security management framework
- Monitor the external threat environment for emerging threats, and advise relevant stakeholders on the appropriate
- Ensure that security programs are in compliance with relevant laws, regulations and policies to minimise or eliminate risk and audit findings
- Work closely with other leads from IT, legal, and other business units to implement practices that meet defined policies and standards for information security.
The Successful Applicant
Only shortlisted candidat will be contacted. The ideal candidate has a strong background and technical knowledge of information security, great communicator and capability to understand complex business and technical processes. He or she must also have sufficient hands on knowledge and expertise in complex security technologies to be able to contribute as an individual contributor or senior leader.
- 6+ years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT job
- Has high degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with limited supervision
- Has excellent written and verbal communications skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences
- Makes decisions and final recommendations which routinely affect the activities of an entire division. Position duties may include responsibility for developing strategic plans for one or more division
- Professional security management certification preferred
What's on Offer
- Join a world class organization with the opportunity of regional and global projects
- Great remuneration
- World class colleagues