- Save Job
- Email Job
- Competitive salary
- Strong Exposure in the Financial Market
About Our Client
Our client is the regional leading insurance business that is based in Jakarta, Indonesia. They have a strong presence and strong portfolio within APAC.
- Responsible for coordinating the implementation of investment management system to achieve efficiency and minimise the error.
- Responsible for establishing the investment strategy and executing in accordance with approved Strategic Asset Allocation (SAA) and Tactical Asset Allocation (TAA) that align with government regulations, the Company's guidelines as well as investment policy and group policy.
- Managing the investment account providing liquidity to cover company's operating expenses and funds allocation settlement in coordination with Finance and Actuarial teams.
- Work closely with the Financial Controller to manage the investment middle and back office.
- Supporting the investment related matters with product development team including providing fund guidelines, market analysis, fund return, and fund structure for strategic decision making.
- Providing support including regular investment update information (i.e. performance, market outlook, etc.) to the Investment Committee, management in particular the BOD and Group Office, as well as to the distribution channels.
- Larger the scope related to the implementation of investment team action plan, accomplish the Wilson investment integration project, and engage the investment knowledge/workshop/training to internal/external customer.
- Developing and managing a fund management team consist of research analyst, portfolio strategist, and investor relation for all investment-related products including but not limited to unit-linked and non-unit linked assets
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree of Economic, Finance or Accounting from reputable universities
- 10+ years of experience in investment / fund accounting
- Hold WMI license
What's on Offer
- Competitive Benefits and Salary
- Strong exposure in Investment from a leading institutional
Quote job ref
+62 21 2958 8914
- Banking & Financial Services
- Sub Sector
- What is your area of specialisation?
- Contract Type
- Consultant name
- Aphrodita Darmadi
- Consultant contact
- +62 21 2958 8914
- Job Reference