Head of HR
Making social impact
About Our Client
Our client is a global edu-tech start-up.
- Supporting the business' strategic objectives and develop HR plan according to it.
- Manage all employee relations providing conflict resolution or coaching as needed
- Reviewing and maintaining proper HR documentation with a focus on risk and compliance alignment
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Developing and implementing a company's compensation program
- Developing the company's handbook on policies and procedures
- Designing and directing training programs.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of previous HR manager experience, robust knowledge of HR functions and best practices required
- 2 + years of previous leadership experience overseeing a team of HR professionals
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Experienced working at start-ups
- Organised and have strong communication skills, comfortable interfacing with all levels of leadership to provide thoughtful guidance on objectives
- Comfortable in a fast-paced changing environment
- Passionate in making social impacts
What's on Offer
An opportunity to make a social impact and receive an attractive salary package simultaneously