Head of HR
A Strategic HR Position
International Education Organization
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leaders in English language education services provider, with operations in close to 500 countries.
This position will be entrusted to spearhead the transformation of the company. You are expected to create many of the systems from scratch as well as improving the overall employee engagement of the company. This start from the initial talent acquisition phase, all the way to the employee exit phase.
The main responsibilities will comprised of 4 main pillars: Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, HR Operations, Internal talent Academy
Also, you will be expected to become the strategic business partner to the company and the employees therein.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Indonesian nationals
- * Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- * Strong commercial awareness and a 'customer-first mindset
- * Strong self-management skills (time management, prioritisation etc), self-starter and detail-oriented
- Proven leadership experience in a line/operational role compulsory
- Prior HR/Talent Management experience preferred
- Experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment strongly preferred (e.g. high-growth businesses/tech start up)
What's on Offer
- A Strategic HR position
- Global Organisation
- Based in Jakarta