Head of HR Operations
Leading Digital Company
Career growth and international exposrue
About Our Client
Leading digital company in Indonesia
- Lead HR projects like compensation plans revisions, organisational re-structuring, etc.
- Implement functional HRMS and internal databases across all departments and locations
- Oversee our payroll and performance evaluation systems
- Design company policies and procedures
- Review and update our employment contracts and agreements
- Prepare budgets by department
- Track key HR metrics like cost per hire and retention rates
- Manage internal communication projects (like job satisfaction surveys)
- Measure the effectiveness of our benefits programs and recommend improvements
- Coordinate employee training and development initiatives
- Ensure recordkeeping and data processing procedures comply
The Successful Applicant
- Successful candidate can design, execute, and manage the HRMS of the company's HQ and its subsidiaries.
- He/she has managed at least companies in 3 South-East Asia countries
- He/she has extensive knowledge and experience in improving the business process flow and system
- He/she has notable knowledge and experience in designing the company policies & procedures, managing the company's payroll,
- He/she is able to manage its internal communication flows among its branches.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, international exposure