Head of Fleet - Multinational Company - Jakarta
Attractive remuneration package
Great career growth
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading multinational company involved in diversified businesses that includes Logistics, Warehousing, Manufacturing, and Online Purchases. They are currently looking to hire for a Head of Fleet role to support the growth of their company.
- Responsible for the company's fleet operation management for both assets and people.
- In charge for operation excellence related to the continuous improvement projects.
- Monitoring process improvements to enhance customer experience, reduce operation costs, KPI performance, etc.
- Working closely with other teams to ensure the growth of the business, such as first mile and last mile team.
- Overseeing the implementation of trainings provided for the teams.
- Managing the company's assets and people in regards to cost effectiveness, standards for safety, uniformity, and professionalism.
- Ensuring the performances meet with the standard KPIs.
- Responsible for the team of delivery, pick-up, returns, assets, admin, training, as well as recruitment.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Business, Management, Supply Chain, etc.
- At least 10 years of professional working experience in the Senior Management level for Logistics, Operation, Supply Chain, or other relevant industries.
- Preferably comes from Logistics/FMCG/E-commerce/Consultancy background.
- Experienced in fleet operation, sourcing, negotiation, and HR.
- Have great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to lead a team.
- Fluent in English (Oral and Written).
- Good computer skills.
- Have the ability to do data analysis, critical thinking, etc.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Geat career growth
- International working environment