Head of Finance
Excellent opportunity to join MNC with strong presence globally
Strong exposure with regional even global management team
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the leaders within FMCG industry. With their strong track record globally, they are looking for strong talent to lead their local finance team.
- In-charge of statutory accounts and the compliance with local legal regulations.
- In-charge of regional as well as global management report, group reporting which involves consolidation
- End-to-end P&L management
- Internal control management, including handle both internal as well as external auditors.
- Liaise with local officials on both financial as well as tax authority, banks, and any other related parties.
- Planning, budgeting, as well as monitor and control the execution
- Ensure that all processes are run effectively and efficiently
- ERP proficiency is a must
- Responsible in recruiting and grooming all team members within finance and accounting area
- Be partner with other division locally, regionally, as well as globally
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate with experience within MNC is a must
- Candidate with solid experience within end-to-end finance and accounting related matters
- Master degree and any certifications in finance and accounting will be beneficial
- Strong communication skill in both bahasa Indonesia as well English
- Strong technical skill with high drive and energy is a must
- Good leadership skill as this position will be leading the whole finance and accounting team locally
What's on Offer
- Be part of an organisation with strong presence globally
- Opportunity to be involved in interesting business development projects
- Strong career trajectory for the successful employee
- Competitive salary and benefits