- Exciting job with great scope for growth
- Fast-paced working environment
About Our Client
A real estate investment, development, and management company in Indonesia is in the midst of expansion and taking expressions of interest in Senior Operations and Estate Management candidates in preparation for upcoming opportunities.
- Build and project a positive image of the estate to the public by planning, providing, and developing good estate management strategy and implementation.
- Responsible for the arrangements for the efficient management, maintenance and repair of the company's estate, assets, and facilities.
- Lead community planning and development programs.
- Maintain good relationship with key stakeholders such as community/surrounding residents, local government, and vendors.
- Analyze financial performance of properties including performance vs. budget, communicating with Senior Leadership, and ownership entities as necessary.
- Ensure coordination between community development, construction management, maintenance, and accounting.
- Understand facility needs for the properties and provide escalated support on points of contact for assistance via Maintenance, vendor, and Project Management contacts
- Directs and supervises staff with regards to training, motivation, discipline and career development
- Manage small construction projects and work closely with Project Managers on larger projects affecting assigned sites.
- Periodic security maintenance within the assigned territory
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor/Master degree in Civil Engineering, Property Management, Industrial Engineering or similar.
- At least 10 years property and estate management experience
- Proven record of successfully building and leading large teams
- Strong understanding and experience with budgets and overall financial reporting
- Previous direct customer service experience required.
- Fluency using a variety of computer applications required (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior attention to detail, high energy, and positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and to work closely with other team members
- Ethical and professional conduct and integrity
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous.
- The chance to really impact into the operational decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems.