- Bulding fintech products
- Working closely with CTO
About Our Client
Big tech company in Fintech.
- Define the technical vision and strategy for development methodologies
- Directs and oversees the software engineering function in developing, releasing, and maintaining software applications/operating systems according to business needs
- Provide technical leadership, direction and mentoring for the highly skilled multi-disciplined engineering teams in delivering high performing products
- Liaise with Product to understand functional and non-functional requirements and align with the business strategy
- Liaise with Architecture team to align with the technology strategy.
- Liaise with QA for product releases.
- Facilitate technology and methodology decision making throughout team, including standardization, code reviews, reusable code base development, best practice, source control and deployment processes.
- Drives the development life-cycle and coordinate release and sprint planning.
- Manage multiple tasks and responsibilities and resolving problems in early project stages.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in the field of computer science. An advanced degree in this fields is a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years of overall enterprise level software development in financial service / banking industry (exposure to fintech would be a plus).
- Extensive software engineering development and design experience with complex and highly scalable products using multiple technologies and languages.
- Experience with software development methodologies, agile software development values and practices, especially Scrum or Lean Software Development preferred.
- Decisive and effective at issue tracking and resolution
- Ability to attract top talent; demonstrated success in motivating and cultivating the team
What's on Offer
- Key role in engineering team for their new product development
- Building a tech savvy fintech products
- Competitive Package