Head of Engineer - MedTech
Start up and dynamic environment
Clear career path and solid development
About Our Client
Being a number 1 healthcare content provider in SEA and will always aim to become the leading in digital med tech company.
- Building and maintaining the infrastructure for web services and applications that support the business process.
- Contribute to the design and infrastructure builds platforms that leverage Cloud/Virtualization and hybrid environments.
- Cultivate relationships with developers, engineers to understand the infrastructure needs and put them into action.
- Provide mentorship and technical direction to team-members and evangelize practices and methodologies.
- Develop metrics, monitors and alerting to ensure operational excellence.
- Identify opportunities to automate processes and help to implement potential solutions.
- Provide scalable engineering and supportability deliverables, resulting in products and services with more efficiency, lower risk, and reduced customer impact.
- Identify security and performance issues at multiple layers of deployment, from hardware, operating environment, network and application;
- Build and Manage a team of high-performing DevOps professionals
The Successful Applicant
* Strong Computer Science fundamentals
* Very comfortable working in Linux/Unix, cloud environment, and networking
* Experience with maintaining and scaling Relational and NoSQL solutions, MongoDB Sharding, MySQL Sharding
* Experience with File System Sharding
* Experience with Ruby, Python and Bash Scripting, HTML, CSS
* Experience with Continuous Integration principles &; tool such as Jenkins/Hudson, Travis, etc
* Experience with load-testing, load balancers, high availability, caching solutions, and the thousand other moving parts that make up modern high-performance application infrastructure
* Experience with server monitoring, health checking, and intrusion detection setup, firewall, server and network security and operation
* Strong knowledge of the fundamentals of TCP, UDP, IP, etc
* A commitment to automating as much process as possible and experience with an automation solution, be it Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Capistrano or anything else.
* Experience with source control (Git)
* Exceptional People Management Skill
What's on Offer
- Dynamic environment
- Clear career path and solid development
- Competitive remuneration package