Head of Division - Mechanical Maintenance
Global affiliations company
An exciting role with huge opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a leading joint venture local with global exposure company (petrochemical/chemical) that believes in developing their own people in cultivating a strong, rewarding and progressive culture. They are currently looking for a Maintenance Division Head (Mechanical) to help drive improvement & changes for their plant in Indonesia.
- Ensure adherence to State and Local regulatory requirements associated with production facility.
- Develop and successfully implement safety plan PSA for the Plant.
- Develop and execute unit business plan including safety, maintenance, quality, delivery, cost and manpower for J1 and PA process while also focusing on Plant goals.
- Facilitate continuous improvement in people, processes, and equipment utilizing MMW daily performance processes.
- Ensure Employees are trained and qualified for their post, documentation exists, PdR analyzed and safety requirements taken into account (Personnel and equipment).
- Guarantee continuity of equipment by completing required PPM's, reliability projects, obsolescence replacement and maintenance plans to maximize equipment availability.
- Housekeeping, orderliness and cleanliness is expected and maintained.
The Successful Applicant
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 10 years of solid experience in maintenance/engineering within a petrochemical industry, and at least 5 years in a managerial position
- Strong leadership to drive and align department and company objectives towards achieving site operation targets
- Familiar CMMS - Computer Maintenance Management Systems, CBA (Cost Benefit Analysis)
- Maintenance Strategy
- Metrology / Measurement Devices
- Spare Part Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Familiar with CMMS Total Productive Maintenance/ Autonomous Maintenance
- Systematic and analytical problem solving
- Strong communication skills
- A team player who drives a culture of collaboration and knowledge-sharing within and between the teams
What's on Offer
- Rapidly growing business
- Leadership role with potential chance to be successor for the business.