Head of Digital - Global Insurance Company
Team management experience.
About Our Client
With the rapid growth of digital, one of the leading insurance players with global presence across multiple regions), have decided to bring on board a highly seasons Head of Digital, who will be responsible to develop, transform and digitalise their business functions. The role will involve developing innovative models to increase clients' engagement.
With renowned brand, our client is ready to bring their business to the next level. As part of their aggressive growth, they will be looking for an individual who can be hands-on, strong on the digital transformation and able to execute different strategies to bring their business to the next level through innovative ideas.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Digital based in Singapore, you will be responsible to lead a team of highly capable team members. Being part of the team, you are required to and help to coordinate all the different functions to meet our client's growth targets. Other responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the usage of digital channels (including mobile) is highly utilized.
- Educating both the management, staff, distributors and clients on the importance on digitalization, and how digital can achieve the objectives, in order to growth the company.
- Increasing client share of wallet by introducing, and implementing digital tools, which can or should be done through:
Improving customer experience through different digital channels.
Applying and leveraging dataanalytics to support strategy and operations, and driving insights.
- Identifying, analysing and executing growth opportunities within the company.
- Executing a strong internal and external communications with all stakeholders to develop clear market positioning, both locally and regionally.
- Providing short-term and long-term outlook, and providing best recommendations to grow the business unit.
- Setting up community centers across all digital functions (Distribution, marketing, users experience).
- Working in close coordination with other business units (IT, HR, Finance, Commercial team) to create, develop and execute strategies.
- Keeping with the updates on the new digital technological development.
- Providing recommendation to drive adoption and usage effectiveness with relevant stakeholders, and to ensure that key metrics of success are being set up successfully.
- Ensuring quality control across all digital assets accordingly to both local and global standards.
- Introducing key digital initiatives to improve customer interactions, and also increasing point of sales.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for a high caliber individual with an impressive track record, and also someone with digital transformation experience, ideally within the insurance / FSI sector. This role is only opened to Indonesian who had experience working in the local market, with preference in similar background. Excellent English communication in both verbal and written is a must.
Other requirements include:
- At least 10 years of working management experience in the digital initiatives, in an international insurance / FS space.
- Understanding of Agile / Dev-Ops methodology, and broad range of IT solutions (InsureTech, FinTech, Cloud, Cyber Security).
- Master degree, or MBA from a top tier university is preferred, but Bachelor's is a must.
- International exposure (education or working) is a plus, and would be highly preferred.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality and ability to make decisions.
- Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Drive and hunger to achieve results Independent, self-starter and initiative, and the ability to work in fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on, and work within tight deadlines.
- Solid experience in influencing and driving change, with proven track records.
- High commitment, motivation and flexibility.
- Maturity to communicate with the leadership team.
What's on Offer
Besides being part of a company which experience tremendous growth, and a strong market presence in their origin country, other offers are:
- Excellent remuneration.
- Team management