Head of Data Analytics and Research
Maximize your skills in Data Analytics
Challenging sphere of activities in committed team
About Our Client
We have an opening with a leading end-to-end consumer automotive company in Indonesia. As one of the premier company in the nation, our client covers an integrated business platform ranging from distribution, auto services, financial, and insurance services.
The Head of Analytics & Research will work on high impact projects utilizing data analytics and machine learning to improve business processes. The team works in quick iterations, using techniques and algorithms best suited for solving the organizations challenges. You will develop data visualizations and provide insight into leading analytic practices, design and lead creative analytic solutions that will become a part of our core deliverable. The Head of Insights & Analytics will report to the President Director.
The ideal candidate will be located in the Holding, but will be in charge of the whole Group, which comprises of various companies in different industries. In a nutshell, this candidate will collect and set up data warehouse from across the Group (thus working with related stakeholders from different organizations) and then analyze the data to produce sound business recommendations (thus working with other functions in order to achieve objectives).
The Successful Applicant
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and driven by a desire to innovate in this space. To qualify, you must possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Experience in Statistics Software (SPSS, Minitab, Stat - graph, SAS, Statistica & S-Plus) and Mathematics Applications (Matlab & Math-CAD)
- Work experience with analytical tools, e.g. Tableau, Qlik, SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics or Microstrategy, is a strong plus
- 6-8 years of working experience
- Fully understand Analytics framework
- Has done at least statistical analysis of data to find insights so not just trend, business intelligence, sorting of data mart to get insights.
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia
- Good in written and spoken English
What's on Offer
- Attractive Remuneration package
- Maximize your skills in Data Analytics
- Work with the best in the Industry