- A start up B2B Ecommerce Platform
- Well funded
About Our Client
A fast growing firm that disrupt the traditional B2B
Reporting directly to CEO, the Credit Underwriting Head in this company, the person will be focusing on credit assessment and model that will support the SME and Micro segment. In this crucial function, there will be responsibilities for establishing credit risk appetite, underwriting, collections, testing controls.
Other responsibilities include:
Interaction with board management and regulators.
Advising board management on group risk policies and risk management frameworks
Collaborate with business units to identify, measure and report on the company's risk exposures and to ensure risks are managed within risk tolerances and that action plans are actionable and followed up
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this Head of Credit Underwriter role, you need to have strong exposure in retail banking/ fintech industry that focus mainly on SME and micro customers.
Other key criteria:
- 7 years + of experience within retail banking and ideally have worked in start up environment
- Hands on, problem solver and result driven
- Strong understanding in B2B e-commerce concept and customer's behaviours
- Collection experience will be an advantage
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Good communication skills in both Bahasa Indonesia and English
What's on Offer