- Save Job
- Email Job
- Large Entrerprises
- Career growth opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Fortune 500 company providing a wide range of financical service products serving more than 40 markets worldwide.
- Contribute in developing, implementing, and managing content strategy
- Manage content creation and implementation
- Measure the success of every content publishing and implementation
- Stay up to date with the latest content best practices, trends, and technologies
- Responsible to Identify, Onboard and Manage relationship with suitable, relevant popular Content Creators
- Work closely with Content Creators and KOLs to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Work hand-in-hand with Islamic Lifestyle Brands and Content Creators to Inspire Islamic communities to live a meaningful and fulfilling life.
- Work with designers, product marketing, agency, and external influencers and other industry experts
- Monitor and grow KPI metric and user engagement and suggest content optimization- Grow MAU base
- Creating and refreshing different types of content to drive MAU, leads and awareness
- Produce regular performance review reports to provide insight into the performance of content
The Successful Applicant
- A degree in communications, public relations, or English.
- At least 8 years experience in content creation, including journalism or publishing.
- Experience in writing thought leadership articles.
- An excellent understanding of the publishing requirements for digital platforms.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Vast knowledge in growing audiences and establishing target audiences.
- Outstanding written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to converse and write in more than one language.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Career Growth Opportunity
- Exposure to regional business operation
Quote job ref
+62 21 2958 8816