Head of Channel
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading MNC FMCG Company.
- Has leadership qualities for internal and external customers in all assigned tasks, including problem solving, facilitating creative improvements, and inspiring others.
- Development and improvement of current Trading Terms.
- Manage account profitability: ensuring delivering sales target by managing business drivers (Discount, BA, Merchandising, Tester, etc.)
- Responsible for the channel's forecasting, sales tracking, and reporting.
- Responsible in ensuring the channel to be profitable channel.
- Evaluate and identify trends that affect current and future growth of Channel's sales.
The Successful Applicant
- High energy and drive
- Proficient in active English
- Min. holds Bachelor Degree
- Possess superb analytic skills
- Experience handling & leading a team
- MS Office Literate : excel & PowerPoint
- High exposure to giving presentation to top management
- 5 years relevant working experience in Key Account Management
- Has experience in handling beauty /cosmetic/ personal care products
- Takes initiative, ambitious, has the courage to speak up to give ideas as well as challenge them
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- International exposure